Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fun new finds!

While I can't yet disclose the 'Big News', I can show off a few pieces I have stumbled upon this past week!!

This dresser/buffet/whatever-you-want-it-to-be piece was sitting outside looking oh so lonely. I just happen to drive by and it caught my eye. I just had to go back and inquire!! To my surprise, she was up for the taking!!! I quickly paid for her {before the owner changed their mind} and brought her home :)

{before pic}

I just L.O.V.E. the french style!! I can NOT wait to refinish and reveal the results! (by the way, she is already SOLD!!! :)

Moving on to the next find of the week...

My awesome hubs and I were on our way to pick up a table, when his cousin sent a text to me with a pic of this:

{before pic}

She was at Goodwill and thought I might like it. Um, Helllllloooooo!!!! YES!!! We quickly met her there and snatched it right up!!! I know exactly what I want to do with her. She will be up for grabs in a week or so... stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a love affair for comments... Thank You!