Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy as a bee

I haven't had much time to blog lately, or even visit bloggy land for that matter, as I have been working my little fingers to the bone! That is EXCELLENT news for someone that is trying to get a business off and running!

If you are new here, let me fill you in a bit...
About a month ago I decided {with the help and awesome advice of my amazing husband} to make something out of my craftiness and set up shop. "Shop" at the moment takes place in our garage, but I have hope big plans for something better, real soon!

In the meantime, I have started a business facebook page that you can find here.
 {I would be forever grateful if you showed some love and "liked" me}

I also did all the business-prep steps one takes when creating such a thing, for example:
  • a business checking account
  • ordering cute little business cards
  • purchasing supplies, working into the wee hours of the nights and....
  • marketing, Marketing, MARKETING!!!
Things are going wonderful and better than I expected this quickly. I think 2012 is going to be a GREAT year for ~ a little love affair ~

Here are some items I have sold in the past two weeks:

















You can find all the goodies I have for sale here.

I have some new items coming this week!! 
{oh and I can invoice through Paypal, however, I do not ship at this time} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a love affair for comments... Thank You!