Friday, January 27, 2012

Falling in love....

In my recent adventures with this new business I've created, I have ran across many, many things that get my mind to racing! Racing for ideas and items needed wanted to complete all the ideas that keep floating in my head!!

I am in LOVE with bunting banners lately! I mean seriously... can they be any more vintage??
I thought it was only appropriate to include a bazillion pics from the most AwEsOmE place on earth.. no not Disney World... Why Pinterest of course!!
















OK... enough with the bunting OVERload!! I want to make every.single.one. Seriously, I think I need therapy :)

To find all these wonderful ideas and much more, Please feel free to check out my "Bunting LOVE" Pinterest board HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I have an obsession with bunting also but cannot seem to figure it our how to work it in as beautifully as other people do!!

    ReplyDelete

I have a love affair for comments... Thank You!