Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sending out an S.O.S.

Hurry.. someone dial 911!!! I am starting to have anxiety trying to decide what color to paint my bed!! Seriously, this shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?

I am S.C.A.R.E.D. to death that I might mess it up somehow. I really, really like LOVE my bed (not to mention the absolute steal I got it for) and would just DIE if it turned out to look like nasty crap!!

Here is what it looks like now. I apologize for the lighting differences in the pictures.. I really need to figure out how to work my camera!!!


The photo above is more of the true color!!




I just love the details!! And I just bought all new WHITE bedding (crazy I know)!!

The new master bedroom walls will be painted {thankfully not by me} a light sandish, tan color {called Sand Dollar by Sherwin Williams} with white trim and crown moldings {and a super awesome window seat that I am so excited about}. We did decide to put carpet in the bedrooms, so that will look a little something like this:


So here is what I'm thinking...  

~ Paint the bed black to match the night stands.
~ Paint the lamp bases gray and either get new white shades or make some like in this awesome blog post or in this one.
~ Accent with a gray throw at the foot of the bed and gray and black pillows

What do you think???

I have also considered accenting with turquoise and/or red, but I really want a more light and airy feel for the room. A little french country meets elegant chic if you will.

So.......... I need YOUR opinions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a love affair for comments... Thank You!